Friday, November 13, 2009

December'2009 will b end soon...wat r u doing?..wat r u sucess?


May'2009:
yeah yeah...finally....i can moving out from 29,MEDAN LIM CHENG TEIK........am very very happy.....bcoz, i hate tat place..
a horrible n sad memories i was having over there.....
i was met a robbery over there when i was walking bek from taking lunch in gurney tower.
Start to begin my NEW life in my NEW house..
hehehe..


N my lovely "7 zai" was movin together with meeeee *-*..xixi..he is sitting beside me as the pic above>.<..."7 zai a 7 zai"...finally we r movin out from that rubbish dumb...hurray^^ June'2009:

yoo, a 17" BENQ Lcd had been sucessfully sold.....bt, i have to prepare my exam during tis month..yawn!!..


Sept '2009:
hmm....special day for Sept^^ first it is my mom b'thday;n MR.JACK b'thday
mom's b'thday>>0920....go to travel for celebrate...4m pg>>negeri sembilan.....it is a beautifullllll state in malaysia...^^









some where in tg Sepat.....sepat or sepak..i forgot liao>.<"" then...is ah jek b'thday:0922








sunset beach......wish u 马到功成 in u're propeties business yea...cheers....



oct'2009 ~ Nov'2009:
new stock entered !!!
5M WEB CAM.....hehhee...anyone interested??















wholesale or retail sales...contact me for the further info yea..

price: RM75 for retail sales


haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment